Firms whose major (70%) business is the wholesaling of goods manufactured by others. No single customer shall constitute 50% or more of the firm’s sales.
- PHTA monthly e-newsletter – Keeps you up to date on the latest in the pool and spa industry
- Online listing on our Industry Supplier Guide.
- Access to “Members Only” section of PHTA.org, providing all of your employees with a wealth of knowledge.
- Exclusive use of the PHTA logo.
- Stay connected with access to PHTA Chapters nationwide
- Serve on an PHTA council.
- Advocacy at federal, state and local level
- Access to, and interpretation of, legislative & regulatory activity.
- Major discounts on orders from the PHTA Online Store.
- Annual subscription to AQUA Magazine.
- Exhibitor discounts at two of the largest Pool & Spa shows in the country.
- Registration discounts on all seminars, events and conferences.
- Education discounts on certification and study materials.
- Huge savings on credit card processing fees.
- Knowledge of consumer and economic trends.
- Industry and consumer research.
- Reduced rate on OSHA required HAZMAT information.
For more information about membership discounts, click here.
Dues are based on annual sales volume:
Distributors above $20 million must use the following formula to calculate dues:
Base dues of $5,500 plus $1,000 per 10 million in revenue above $20 million ($5,500 + (U.S. Sales -20M)/10M x 1000))
For additional information about PHTA membership, email Membership Services or call 703-838-0083.