Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 18, 2017
APSP UNIVERSITY ANNOUNCES UPCOMING WINTER COURSES
(ALEXANDRIA, VA) – The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP) announced today its APSP University 2018 winter training schedule that includes face-to-face offerings in cities across the country, self-paced courses that students complete at their desk at their convenience, and live virtual courses in which students participate in regularly scheduled webinars. APSP University courses are designed to build professionalism, skill, safety and business success.
Classes being offered include:
- CHTT Certified Hot Tub Technician| January 22, 24, 26, 29, 31 and February 2
- PSCC Pool & Spa Construction Course | February 5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16
- CMS Certified Maintenance Specialist | March 19, 21, 23, 26, 28, 30
- Mid America Pool, Spa & Outdoor Living Show | CMS, CST| January 15-18
- Southwest Pool and Spa Show | PSCC, PPSO| January 17-20
- The Pool & Spa Show | PSCC, CMS, CST, CHTT| January 23-25
- Southeast Pool & Spa Show | CMS, CST, PPSO| February 6-9
- Penn Jersey Chapter| CMS | March 5-7
- Penn Jersey Chapter | CST | March 5-9
- APSP Alexandria Headquarters | Train the Trainer | March 7
- Northeast Spa & Pool Association | PPSO| March 22-23
Online Self-Paced Education:
For more information, visit APSPUniversity.org, email APSP University at email@example.com or call Ana Hernandez at 703.838.0083 ext. 127.
The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP) is the world’s oldest and largest association representing swimming pool, hot tub, and spa manufacturers, distributors, manufacturers’ agents, designers, builders, installers, suppliers, retailers, and service professionals. Dedicated to the growth and development of its members’ businesses and to promoting the enjoyment and safety of pools and spas, APSP offers a range of services, from professional development to advancing key legislation and regulation at the federal and local levels, to consumer outreach and public safety. APSP is the only industry organization recognized by the American National Standards Institute to develop and promote national standards for pools, hot tubs, and spas. For more information, visit APSP.org.
Connect with APSP on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Houzz.