The APSP Fellows Program was conceived to honor industry professionals whose contributions to the pool and spa industry have enhanced the industry’s professionalism. Established in 2012 by the APSP Board of Directors, this peer nominated honor recognizes leaders who were industry trailblazers or have demonstrated a lifelong commitment to the industry’s development. APSP Fellows are nominated from all segments of the industry and may be honored after death.
The 2012 APSP Fellows were announced at the APSP Board of Directors Luncheon at the 2012 International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo. Our latest Fellow, Paulette Pitrak, was recognized during the 2012 Atlantic City Pool & Spa Show.
The list of APSP Fellows:
• Jana Auringer, The Pool Lady
• Bob Barron, CBP/CSP, Baron Pool Service
• Steve Barnes, Pentair Aquatic Systems
• Dan Johnson, CBP, Swim Inc.
• Mark Laven, Latham International
• Ron Lacher, CBP, Pool Engineering
• Albert Rizzo, CBP/CSP, Rizzo Pools
• Rick English, CBP, English Pool Consulting
• Al Inglin, Formerly with Aqua Pool Service & Spa
• Tom Seechuk, Formerly with LaMotte
• Paulette Pitrak, Deputy Executive Director of the Northeast Spa and Pool Association
For more information on the Fellows Program, email the APSP Career Institute or call 703-838-0083 Ext. 274.